Weekly Happenings!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorry, right now I have no new pictures to post! But we have had a pretty busy week!
Yesterday I went to Monterey and had lunch with old friends/co-workers! I got to see my friend Hayley who is also having a baby! I had a good visit with everyone. After rushing home to pick up Kelsey from school, we came home, she changed and we went to a photo shoot in downtown Bryan which was part of a contest...more details on that Friday! My sister also brought Tateym for her first professional photo shoot, and the young age of 5 days! We took them in an alley in downtown Bryan, the pictures turned out awesome! On Friday, I will need you to vote for Kelsey and Tateym so they can win another photo session! But more on that later!
I did not realize until today that we only have 6 MORE DAYS until we find out the sex of the baby!!! Of course Luke wants a boy, and I really don't care either way. A boy would be nice, but little girls are always alot of fun!
We also are hard at work on our new website and getting things made for our craft booths! Hopeuflly we will have our "grand opening" soon!!

1 comment:

Queen of the Misfits said...

i hope you get to have the "joys" of a baby boy. hehe.