Weekly Grocery Trip #1 Target

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ok, so I hope your not tired of seeing pictures of my groceries yet! But I am so proud when I get a good deal! As mentioned in my previous post, I went to Target this morning. Here is a breakdown of what I got. Im also going to tell you how you can start saving too!

First lets start with the household stuff.

This is what I got: Dish detergent, Quatro razor, Intution razor, Bounce Dryer Bar, Tide Stain Release. I paid $14.20, without coupons, it would have been $27.95.



Next are some food items: I got Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms, 3 Hamburger Helpers, 1 box Special K bars. Regular Pirce for these 6 items is $12.03, I paid $6.50!!!


Next are the dog items: We found a new home for our outside dog, but still have our inside doggy!

I was able to get a big bag of doggy treats and a 5# bag of dog food for $ 1.40! Normal price would have been $7.50!!!


I also was able to stock up on some baby items! Im learning to stock up and save money! That way Im never forced to pay full price when I need that item!


I got 2 packs of diapers, 1 pack of wipes, 1 Large bottle of Johnsons wash, 1 bottle of baby oil gel and one No More Tangles. (that is for Kelsey to try now) Normal price $28.95, I paid $15.44!

This next purchase was one of the best! Dryer Ice Cream is on sale for $2.50, I bought 2, bring it to $5.00. After coupons, I paid $1.00 for both! 50 cents each!!


My next purchase was kinda like a reward! I've been seeing this on TV. A Febreeze Luminary. It looks and flickers like a candle, but is actually a light. The shade is what is scented. They were priced at $14.99, but I had a $5.00 coupon, so got it for $9.99. Kinda a splurge, but I liked it SO MUCH, I went back to Target during lunch and used my other coupon to buy another! They smell awesome, and scent the whole house! It was hard to get a good picture, it is on in both pics, but my flash made it look like it wasnt, and when I tried without the flash, it was blurry!
It matches my living room perfectly!!!


Not counting the candle, I paid around $42.00 for $77.00 worth of items!

Would you like to save?? Take the class I did!! Heather over at Sit A Spell, and her friend Kirby will be hosting a coupon class coming up! Here is the link:

http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/2009/08/local-coupon-class-in-september.html

It was very fun and I learned alot! Im off to Kroger to finish up my weekly shopping!




















1 comment: