Coupon Class Part 2!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

After I got home from my shopping trip, I went back. Yes, today I was a coupon crazy mad woman! But let me say this, Kroger was FULL of people with coupon books in their basket!!! A few even had their husbands there to help!! What I noticed was if someone got to an item and decided not to get it, they would leave their coupon right there on the shelf. Isn't that nice!
This transaction was a little different..some items I didnt have coupons for, but needed, like the coffee and the fruit...
I still paid $32.46 for a bill that began at $62.81. I even treated myself to a magazine!!
Also, both times, (well actually 3 times counting the class field trip) the cashier has been so nice and patient. They even say wow or good job!

Excuse my mess in the back of my pic...that is my bag of bags Im saving up to use at my garage sale. And see that family plague, that is something Luke needs to hang!! Sabrina, that is your Carnival Cruise coffee cup waiting on you...

1 comment:

Queen of the Misfits said...

HEY! My K coffee cup SHOULD be there too...