My First Day of School! by Kelsey

Monday, August 17, 2009

Well...Mom couldn't wait to hear about my first day of school, so I thought I'd let everyone in Blogland know!

My day pretty much started off with me getting ready for school of course. I was nervous but now I don't even know why since I knew almost everyone and had seen all the others. I'm in the A class so the same people are in my class the whole day. After 1st period, everyone knew my name and anything else important. Still...in EVERY SINGLE CLASS this is what I heard-- "And we have a new girl in our school today!" Wow I'm so glad the 1st day is over and I'm not new anymore. I'm old news now...

1st Period-- Religion, Mr. Bellamy-- pretty nice
2nd Period-- Science, Mrs. Wicht-- pretty nice
3rd Period-- English, Mrs. Catalena-- my FAVORITE!
4th Period-- Social Studies, Mr. Rike-- instead of saying "are you kidding?" he says "NO FOOLIN'!?"-funny!
5th Period-- Math, Sister Josephine-- pretty nice
6th Period-- PE, Coach Giese-- awesome!!
7th Period-- Spanish, Mrs. Vavra-- hard (never taken it)
8th Period-- Band, Mr. Boening-- hard songs but we get to play Hot N Cold by Katy Perry

Oh I almost forgot! My mom made a HUGE deal about this...I didn't eat lunch today because I didn't know what to write on the paper for salad bar. I raised my hand for a long time but by the time he looked at me he had already turned in the lunch count. No big deal right??? Oh not to my mom!!!!!!! She gave my like 50 options I could of done such as go up to him after class and explain the situation and stuff like that. Seriously I didn't think it was a big deal! But she's crazy....shhhhh

1 comment:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Kelsey, I'm glad to hear your first day went well. Switching schools is really hard but sounds like you're handling it great!