Wedding Pictures...3 months later!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok, so I just got my official wedding pics back from my photographer (my sister-in-law), and I wanted to share them! They are in NO type of order!

My handsome little ring bearers!
Paul Joseph, Joe, and Reid

Me and all of the little people!

My cute little flower girls!
Hannah, Madison and Leah




Here is our first official family picture! This one is getting framed!


Here we are leaving the reception! The pictures are backwards because that is how I uploaded them, oops!

Here we are dodging the bubbles!

Kelsey and Luke's first dance. Isn't that sweet!

I just had to put this on here! Look at all of those mints little Emma is eating!

My house party, minus Christy!!! Christy why didnt you get in the pic!?!?

These frames were too cute!

The happy couple!

Luke's cake!

My cake! Both were soo yummy!

This is funny...this picture is Lukes immediate family, minus 12 that are missing!

and this is my immediate family, including my unborn niece!! Quite a size difference in our two families!!

Our wedding party

Rings!

Kelsey fixing my veil

Us leaving the church

Our Kiss!!! Smoochy Smoochy

Us and Father David

These last two are awesome! Luke and his groomsmen

Me and my bridesmaids

3 comments:

Christy said...

i already told you why i wasn't in the picture....i wasn't even in the program =(

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! We were married at St. Mary's by Father David in 2001!! Oh and he forgot the vows so he had to run out during the ceremony and across the street to get them!! :) And so you don't think I am crazy, I linked to your blog off of a friends I guess, who knows now, but anyway-the wedding looked beautiful!

Kristynch10 said...

I love the size difference of the two families! Haha. And I love the last two pics too!