These are a few of my favorite things...

Friday, December 12, 2008

I decided to post pictures of some of my favorite Christmas things around my house.
This is my absolute favorite Christmas decoration. My grandma gave it to me this year. Im not sure how old it is, but I can remember it being in her house for as long as I remember. I remember as a little girl, looking into the windows. I look forward to sharing this with my children as she shared it with me!

Meet Glitter, my cute reindeer with hangy bead legs. He is too cute!

Isn't this star beautiful! I got it last year at my surprise 30th Birthday party!

My tree is covered in red snowflakes!!

Meet Sookie! She is our outside cat, but Wed when it snowed, I let her come in...all she wanted to do was hang out under the tree!

Our nativity, to remind us all what Christmas is really about..

Aren't these Santa's silly?? The S always falls over, so most of the time its just Anta! Also, I love my red and green birdhouse!

Look at all of those presents!!!

What are your Christmas favorites??? I would Love to see them!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Sookie knows that she is inside. I think she just figures it's a very warm tree. lol Poor Sookie!

Sandel said...

Your decorations are beautiful. Love and miss you

Carrie said...

Brandy ~ Everything looks WONDERFUL! Love those red snowflakes! Merry Christmas!