Hey Yall it Snowed In Texas!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yes! It snowed yesterday! And I know my cousin in Colorado is laughing that Im soo excited about this, but we never see snow! It was snowing when I left work yesterday and snowed for several hours. I picked up Kelsey and we went to Target (because that is the responsible thing to do when the weather outside is bad).
It was soo cute, there was a family in the parking lot having a snowball fight!
Here are some pics I took last night when we got home and then this morning. Todays high is 65, so all of this beautiful snow will be gone soon.





3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like Kelsey had a blast!!!! I loved the snow to bad it's already gone =(.

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous on all of the trees! I'm glad Kelsey got to experience it as well. That looks like the perrrfect amount. Enough to enjoy not enough to put you to work for 8 hours getting it off your roof before it caves in on your house. lol I could show you some pictures girrrl. lol

Anonymous said...

Oh and Kelsey I don't know what size your little foot is but if you were here those boots of yours would be MINE! Tooo cute!