Introducing my new family...

Friday, December 12, 2008

I've posted many many pictures of my future nieces and nephews, but now is time to introduce you to the rest of my future family. When I marry Luke, I will not only have a wonderful husband, but also a wonderful whole new family!
Here are some pictures of the grown-ups at a family Poker Tournament!
First I will introduce you to the losers! This is Lukes sister Anna and his sister-in-law Naomi. Anna's baby is due in Feb! Im soo excited!

And then here are the winners! Luke's sister-in-law Shelia took the 1st place prize, I got 2nd place and Luke 3rd! We each received many gift cards! Shelia is the mother of my 2 adorable flower girls Leah and Hannah.

This is Lukes brother Barton and his wife Naomi. They have 6 children.

Here are me and Luke. This was my first time to play Texas Hold Em, so 2nd place wasnt too bad!

Here is a picture of Luke and Anna. Her oldest little boy, Paul Joseph, is one of my ring bearers, and Anna is one of my bridesmaids. I am soo excited to have someone like her as a sister-in-law!

This is Kurt, Luke's brother, and Mary, Luke's sister. Kurt is Leah and Hannah's dad (my flower girls) and Mary's little boy Joe is a ring bearer.

Here is a group shot, Shelia, Patsy, which is Luke's mom, Eric, Luke, Barton and Mary.

This is Luke's dad. Such a funny and sweet man, just like his son!

This is Shelia and Patsy, Luke's mom. They are both such sweet and caring people!

Look at all of Shelia's chips!!! She must have practiced for a month before the big day!
What a fun time we had!

1 comment:

Sandel said...

wow, you did great!!