Thanksgiving Day Turkey Hunt

Monday, December 1, 2008

Well for Thanksgiving we had to shoot our own turkey! Just kidding...after Thanksgiving Dinner, Luke and his brothers went and shot guns. Kelsey of course went too. Luke is taking her hunting, so she had to practice! We spent Thanksgiving Day at Lukes parents and then came home for Thanksgiving with my family on Friday.
Here is Luke!

Lukes nephew

Luke and Kelsey, this is the gun she will use to go hunting.

Kelsey wanted to try this one too!

Here is Luke with 2 of his brothers!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!!!! I love you & miss you too =). I need to make my way whereever your at to see you soon!!!!

Sandel said...

Kels looks like a pro already. I am so glad that your first joint Thanksgiving went well. I am so happy that you found sucha loving person to spend the rest of your life with.