Pro/Con List, countdown to Saylor Grace!!!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I've change my background to the pinkest of the pink that I could find as a count-down to Saylor Graces arrival!
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday at 8:50am. She said at that appointment we could start talking about inducing me, or I can wait until she decides to come on her own! I have thought and thought about this...There are many pro's and con's...
Is it normal or natural to look at a calendar and pick your babys birthday?? With it being soo close to New Years Eve, I don't think I want her to be born on the 31st, BUT I've heard the 1st baby of the new year gets free stuff! (hey it's just a thought!) BUT I don't want her out celebrating her birthday on New Years Eve when she is older, WAY older! Our babys room still isn't finished, even though my husband is in there working away right now! He is hanging sheetrock as we speak. It could be finished very very soon! I would like to be able to take down all of my Christmas decor before baby arrives, which would put us into 2010. I still have several things to get for the baby, but I do have all of the basics: diapers, wipes, clothes, socks, hats, blankets... I still have not decided how Im going to feed her! Do I want to breastfeed, pump, formula, a combo of both??? I guess thats pretty important to figure out..yea, that prob should go above picking out the paint color!
That is pretty much my pro/con list, in no particular order, you can figure out the pros and the cons...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breast feeding increases her I.Q. up to 20 points depending on how long you do it. I did it for 2 years (I totally did not think I was THAT kind of mom but apparently I AM) and my daughter does 3rd grade course work. Having said that ...I almost quit every single day for 9 mos. (After the first year you really only do it at night). It's hard. But she will never fight obesity, she will have a longer life, higher I.Q. etc. Plus..formula today is made in CHINA and they are finding plastic, lead and all kinds of crap in it. That is my two cents. If you need any help or questions let me know.

Anonymous said...

She is in KINDERGARTEN doing 3rd grade reading, math, etc. I mean.