I've Been Tagged...

Friday, February 20, 2009

I was tagged by my friend Erica over at wipingbuttsandcleaningup. Here are the rules...



1. Go to the fourth picture in your computer
2. Post the fourth picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag four more people




How funny! Since I just got a new job and computer I have no pictures on here yet, so I went to my kodakgallery to get a picture. This is a picture my sister had sent me a while back. Its a little boy named Christian that she has baby sat since he was a teeny tiny baby, now he is 4! (i think) This is him "collecting" bugs in her back yard! What a cutie!

I have to tag 4 people so here goes! (I think most people have already played!)
1. Kristy
2. Janice
3. Christy
4. Brae

4 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

I tagged you before she did ;(

Christy said...

christian is so big! I remember him from Pam's!

Sandel said...

Hello!!!!! Where are you?????? Miss ya

Hayley and Nathan said...

You need to get posting! I emailed you and you didn't reply. Have you forgotten us at the stinky heck hole!!!