Chocolate Sparkle or Sprinkle?? Who Knew!

Friday, February 13, 2009

When I went to pick out paint colors for our new house I looked at a book and chose the office and hallway color from the same picture because they looked good together. Wellll when our painter started painting the hallway I kept telling him that the color just didn't look right. I had chose a chocolaty brown color and this on my wall was more of a maroon. Well he sent me to Home Depot to buy more paint, in the color chocolate sprinkle. When I got there I realized I had Chocolate Sparkle on my walls, not chocolate sprinke! Who Knew!! Why would a paint company make 2 names soo close together!! Crazyness!
Anyway the maroon doesnt look bad, so we are keeping it. I know that Luke secretly loves it, he even made the comment that a big aTm would Look great on the wall! Uh, NO!
Anyways, this is the before and after picture of the hallway! Notice the new lighting! I swear all of the lighting fixtures in this house were gold! It was horrible!

Oh, and the couch isnt staying in the hallway! It was just moved there, so we could paint the living room. It is for sale though! Anyone in need of a red Italian leather couch?? Anyone?? Hello?? Did I hear 20 dollars??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with Luke on this one. I likey the chocolate sprinkle. It's GORGEOUS!

Erica said...

I just found your blog. I love the house...it looks great. Hey, I tagged you over on my blog...so check it out for the rules. http://www.wipingbuttsandcleaningup.blogspot.com/