October Randomness

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October has been a busy month for us, going here, there and everywhere! I managed to capture some of the moments with my camera...
Here is a picture of us eating after Lukes grandma's funeral. In the white is his sweet sister Anna.

These two were absolutly made for eachother!

Kelsey and I doing what we do best, being silly!

Ok, let me clarify...this is not my bedspread! It is that of a hotel we had to stay in when we went to Shiner TX for Lukes grandmas funeral...

That is Paul Jofus (as Emma says) in the red! He is our star soccer player!

I should know by now NOT to tell Emma to smile! Here she is with her cousins Leah and Hannah. Three little princesses in my eyes!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Aww look at you blogging 3x's in one day! =). I love you pictures!

P.S. you know those really are your bed sheets lol.