Just My Luck!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Well my Aunt Elaine and I decide to ride over to a craft show in Madisonville. My friend Denise had a booth there with really cute memory boards! So we loaded up in my car and headed that way. We were almost there, when a DEER ran out in front of me, and there was nothing I could do! I hit it head on! In my new car!

On our way home, Aunt Elaine and I drove on side of the road looking in the ditch for the deer. We found it and got out to look. We were both a little scared of it. (and I was a bit sad too!) It actually had horns and everything! I took a picture of the actual deer to show Luke, but I will spare you all those details!

On the Bright side, I won a door prize, a huge metal sunflower! Anyone collect sunflowers??? Kyleigh?? Anyone???

3 comments:

Sandel said...

It was so good to see you!!! Sorry about the deer, I think that they just are drawn to you. :)

Larry said...

Well, I knew your were going to get all cityfied when you left us. But I thought Luke would have taught you by now, it is cheaper to use a gun when you go hunting. Sorry to hear about the car. larry

Sada said...

I've missed so much!!!!!!!!! Sorry....life gets so crazy! Poor deer, I wish you would have loaded him up for eating purposes!! Kelsey is so precious ----- looks like she is so busy being cheerleader and v-ball player......adorable!!!!!