Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates, You never Know What Your Going To Get!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Couple of weeks ago on our way home from Lukes parents, we stopped at the Russell Stover store! We've driven by it many times,and finally decided to check it out! Not only did they have rows and rows of chocolate, but they had Blue Bell Ice Cream too! So we all got a scoop (or two)!

Kelsey gives it a thumbs up!

Here is me and Kelsey enjoying our Ice Cream outside the store!

Spending time with Kelsey and Luke surrounded by candy and ice cream, can it get any better??

Aisles, and Aisles of Candy and more Candy!

We managed to leave without buying too much! We did get chocolate covered Sunflower seeds. I've never had those before, but let me tell you, they are awesome!! I also got PEZ refills. Do yall know what Im talking about? Those little plastic things and when you lift the head a little candy comes out...I don't waste my time buying the actual toy, I just go straight for the refill packs. I love those pure sugar little candies!!

3 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

dem bones

Sandel said...

sounds like my kind of place

Sandel said...

The country club in Madisonville!!! You should come, I would LOVE to see you. The shopping is from 5:00-8:30. Call me if you need directions, cause I lost your #