I've Learned...

Wednesday, October 8, 2008


What we are is Gods gift to Us,
What we become is our gift to God.
I have been attending RCIA class at St Marys for several weeks. St Marys is the church that Luke has attended for quite some time, and the church Kelsey and I have been attending since we've known Luke. It is a beautiful church and Im glad that we are having our wedding there! RCIA is a class for those wanting to become Catholic or for those who are curious about the catholic faith. Since this is all new to me, I was going to blog after each meeting to share what I have learned. Well I am 4 meetings behind, but I guess better late than never.

2 comments:

Sandel said...

Is that picture you or what!!!!! Does Luke know that you may have toturn omish one day?

Sada said...

Just remember, it is not religion, but a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus. Read the Bible, Study it, go to studies, get books.......there is so much to learn about our WONDERFUL savior.