Please HELP!!! Major Decision to be Made!!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OK, I need HELP!!! I can not decide on a color for my wedding..
These are the invitations I bought. They are cream colored, not white.
It is just hard to tell in the pick...I like the black and cream design that
is on the side..I plan to use this in my reception decorating...(the ribbon
will be whatever color I end up chosing)
MY problem is that I can not decide between the two colors below.
The first is kiwi green and the second is watermelon.

This is KIWI green. If I decide to go with this it will be
this, black and cream.

If I decide to go with the watermelon, I can still use
some green, but I still like the black design on the
invitations. Is this pink too common? Should
I go with the green, or do you like the pink?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I like both colors - One thought might be concidered is the time of day the wedding is. Evening Wedding I think the Kiwi, black, and cream would be elegant.
Afternoon might want to be more festive with the brighter watermellon pink. Like I said I really like both.

Janice

Hayley and Nathan said...

I'm thinking pink for that time of year. Have your girls with a good tan. They will look so pretty. Also the pink will be easier for choosing flowers.

Kristynch10 said...

I really like them both, but like I've said I think you should use all four colors- black, cream, green, and pink. As for the bridesmaid dresses I don't know... I like them both! I think the green would look good with the pink flowers but pink is my favorite color so either is good.

Queen of the Misfits said...

i agree with janice, since the wedding is during the day...pink!

Anonymous said...

Okay Brandy, I'm going to have to go with PINK, I think becuase of when you wedding is that you should go with the PINK it's fun and it goes with the time of year. But I also like the GREEN very much and think you should find a way to tie it in as well. I mean look at it this way a watermelon does have a rind and what color is a rind "Green". I just had to pu that in there!

Unknown said...

I really like the pink, too. I agree with Hayley, it would be easy to incorporate the pink with your flowers. I also agree that all four colors would look good since the pink brightens things up.