Target Savings!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just wanted to share my Target deal from this morning!!
5 packs of wet wipes, 1 roll of wrapping paper and 1 bag of dog treats.
The wet ones were regularly 1.54 each, I had a 1.00 coupon for each pack, making them .54 each! The wrapping paper was 1.00 from the dollar spot, and the dog treats were 3.99, I paid .99 because I had a 2.00 Target coupon, and a 1.00 coupon from the paper!
I paid 5.18 for it all!


http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/forums/view.php?pg=coupon_generator
This website has awesome Target coupons, and you can print as many as you want! I plan on buying many wet wipes!

4 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

when i went for the wipes, i was going to get six (i had 6 coupons), the cashier told me i could only use one per transaction! ugh.

Brandy said...

What!
I did 5 boxes twice at the Bryan Target, and then 2 at the College Station Target..Only 2, because that is ALL they had left!
That cashier needs to check the Target store policy!

Queen of the Misfits said...

you s hould get five every day for a couple of weeks if you can! then you will NEVEr have to buy them!! I will have to try the bryan one. on the bottom of the coupons it says limit one offer per transaction, that was her justification!

Kristynch10 said...

I was able to buy 5 at one time. Tell her you want to do 5 seperate transactions then. That'll be more work for her.