Before Digital Cameras....

Monday, November 23, 2009

Do you remember life before a digital camera??? When I was young I remember having a pink Conair 110 camera...They were the long skinny cameras. I also remember my mom having a Polaroid, the one where the picture printed out right away. Before my digital camera, I had a normal 35mm, until I got it wet swimming with the dolphins! I was down to using a disposable camera in 2006 when my sister got married!! I recently found some disposable cameras and took them in to get developed! Look what I found!

Shelby and Reid!! (sorry Reid, I knew it was you and typed in Rhett)

Kyleigh, me and Adrienne

I think I was telling Kelsey if that bouquet comes her way, she better move on over! Momma is catching that!!

Kristy, I am showing off your pretty dress, not that face your making...no one look at that face! Look how tiny Kelsey is!!!

Here is Kelsey telling Ethan how to put on Adysons shoe!! They are so young! Ethan has the Joey McIntyre hair going on!

Aww..Kelsey and Ethan..not sure where this pic is..maybe my sisters couple shower??

3 comments:

Kristynch10 said...

I think that last pic was at Justin's A&M Graduation party. He graduated in 2006. Kels is too cute!!

Queen of the Misfits said...

i don't think that is shelby and RHETT!!!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo right...that is Reid. (only 3 years ago with glasses!) I have 2 disposables upstairs. They have to be at least 8yrs old. I'm taking them this weekend!!!