It's Triplets!!!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

No! Im not having triplets! But my cat Sookie did! We knew about 2 or 3 weeks ago she had kittens but until this morning couldn't find them! Then, this morning, we see a little head sticking out of the laundry room, so I get my flashlight (and camera) and go investigate! Look what I found under Lukes toolbox! 3 little white kittens!

These little babies are not shy at all! Sookies last set of kittens were not very friendly, they would hiss and run if you tried to hold them! Not these 3, they walked right up to me!

And look! They are IDENTICAL triples! Solid white with a grey tail! How am I going to tell them apart!

Harley even came outside to see what was going on! He is not very big on other animals, but did sniff around on the kittens for a while!

I know Luke isn't going to let me keep them all, so if your interested just let me know! Kristy, don't worry, I have one set aside for Tateym!!

No comments: