Party like its 1989!!! yes 89, not 99..

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My wonderful friends threw me a great Bachlorette Party!! We went to the lake and spent all day, and then we went out to a true live Honkey Tonk. no joke. Dressed in 80's clothes!! I had a great time!

Yes, that is a charm necklace I have on. Does anyone remember those???

Shelby was quite the dancer..even broke a heal..somehow she did not manage to break anything doing the WORM though!!

Me in my home made splatter painted shirt!

I told you it was a true live Honkey Tonk! This was the disco boot!

I have been friends with these girls for at least 15 years! That is awesome, or as we said that night RAD!

Courtney and Melissa

Captain Courtney. We put our lives in her hands. Scary. She did good though, except for the one little insident where we got stranded, but other than that...

I had to fill out the poster boards with my favorite 80's things...









Was this sign really necessary?? I would love to hear the story that prompted them to make that sign!

Best Friends Forever! Or until one of us kills the other! :)

The coolest 80's chicks on the Block!!

The group on the boat!

Cousins!

3 comments:

Erica said...

OMG...this looks like too much fun. That charm necklace brings back memories...where did you find that thing?

Rhonda said...

Too bad ya'll don't know how to have fun! jk. Everyone looks AWESOME. The disco boot is a total crack up. Totally.

Carrie said...

What a FUN time! I heart 80's! Had fun looking at the posters....fun memories!