Our Honeymoon...Seaside FL. around town...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We are back from our Honeymoon! We decided to go to Seaside FL. What a neat little town! Here are some around town pics!
There was no McDonalds, Applebee's or anything like that..all stores were local stores. We parked our car and only got back in it once the whole time we were there, we walked to everything!

Here was one of the 3 pools...

The street that we stayed on...

The Post Office..isn't it adorable!

Texas BBQ in Florida! It was yummy!!

This was the towns grocery store...pretty much anything you needed could be found here. Most items were on shelves on the wall..If you needed something off of the top shelf, you had to move the ladder over and climb on up there!



Yummy Tacos!

Each beach entrance was different...some looked like light houses, some just pretty designs..

A view from the bookstore balcony...

This was the "farmers market" I waited all week for! I was a little disapointed! Luke thought it was funny that I had gotten myself all worked up for 5 booths!!!

Entrance to the beach...

The main square is wrapped around this grassy area. There is also a stage there where concerts are held.

Pretty...

The local snowcone store! We had at least 1 a day!!

another beach entrance...

3 comments:

Erica said...

What a cute place...I would love to go there.

Rhonda said...

That place is TOO CUTE! I love towns like that.

Carrie said...

Looks like a wonderful place! I could go for the snowcones....I LOVE snowcones!