Grocery Savings...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ok, I have been very careful about my spending, and have been very aware of what things cost, and have been using coupons religiously! Here are some of my savings today!
My first stop was Walgreens. Walgreens has a monthly rebate program. I had 18.69 from my March rebate. My grand total was $81.89. With sales, coupons and my rebate I paid $28.25 for both pics below! The make-up itself is worth more than $28.25.





Next, I went over to CVS...my total there was 49.23. (before coupons it was 83.00)I did spend more than I did at Walgreens, but I got more expensive items. I forgot how much diapers and wipes were! (they are for my sister) Plus look at all of that Aussie hair stuff I got!! Yippy!! And the best part is I got $19.49 back in Extra Care bucks for my next purchase!!!

3 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

I got those motion dectector smell good things at walmart for 1.00 with my coupon! 4.00 off!!

Kristynch10 said...

Bargain shopper! Keep the diapers and wipes coming! I have to say that I got a little into it myself this week at CVS!

Erica said...

Great job!!!