My favorite things that Start with a "C"

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I visited my friend Carrie's blog today and loved her 10 things that started with the letter P! I told her I wanted to play the Letter Game with her and she gave me the letter C!!! Don't you just love playing games and getting to know your bloggy friends better!!!
So here is a list of some of my favorite things!!! I used pics that I already had on my computer..
Christmas Morning! I love Christmas Morning!

Church..(this isn't my church)I love being in church with my family.

My Cat Sookie..

Cancun, or any other beach for that matter...

Christ! I love learning more and more each week about him and what he did for us!

These Crazy Coneleys

Cheerleading at 30 with all of my high school friends! :)

And us passing those moves down to my little Cheerleader! ok, so I didn't have much to pass on...but I don't know if I would ever find another opportunity to post that cheerleading picture of us on my blog!

Cake and Candles!!! not necessary birthday candles, more like good yummy candles..
but Definatly this cake! I love Cake!


Wanna Play?? Just leave me a comment and I will give you a letter!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That was so much fun!!! Thanks for playing along! Loved getting to know you better!

Sandel said...

so cute, I am still working on mine. I was first given O, that was not so fun. Love all of yours. The pic of you and your family is fabulous.

Christy said...

I wanna Play!

Queen of the Misfits said...

You have been tagged. Check out the details in my blog!

Kristynch10 said...

Ok I wanna play.. give me a letter!