Changes...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wow! Guess What! I will be leaving my current job in a couple of weeks to work for Lukes company out of his house! (well our house in 101 days!)
He has finially decided to hire someone to work in the office and since it is out
of the house, who better than me!
I feel very fortunate to be able to do this! I will still be working, but will get to spend more time with Kelsey, especially this summer, and will have more time to do things around the house and for our wedding!
I love my current job, and the people I work with are the best and I will miss them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Make sure you ask for a raise ON DAY ONE! lol.

Sandel said...

I am so happy for you!!! Now you can be at home when you start having all those kiddos :)

Sada said...

Good for you girl!! Your life has sure gotten exciting in the amount of time I have known you :)

daddnysangel said...

I happy for you Brandy! Please do a good job so you are not fired please!