Soo Many Visitors!!!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I had soo many visits at the hospital! My mommy tried to take pictures of everyone, but she missed some!
Thank You all for coming to see me and my mommy!
I Love You All!
Love, Saylor Grace!

This is my mommys friend Denise and her little boy Cody. Denise has 3 little boys,so she was glad to hold a baby girl.


My Uncle Kurt loves little babies!

This is my cousin Kurtis. He has 3 sisters! He was probaly wishing I was a little boy!

My cousins Ashlynn and Leah. They and their sister Hannah are going to be great big cousins!

My Aunt Sheila and Leah...Leah just loves me!!!

This is my moms friends Hayley..she has a baby boy in her belly! We are going to play together when we get bigger!

This is my Nana and PaPaw...I am their 3rd granddaughter...no boys yet for PaPaw! Daddy says he will work on fixing that! My sister Kelsey is the oldest, and my cousin Tateym is only 4 months older than me. We are going to be Best Friends!!! She does this crazy thing with her hands when she sees me..I hope it means she likes me!

This is me and my Uncle Justin, Tateyms daddy. She told me he is one cool dude!

This is my moms friend Kristie...mom said she will keep me supplied with bows and bibs as long as I need them!

This is Adysons mom Sabrina...she loves little babies...I think she should have one soon!

This is my GREAT Grandma..Im told we call her GG! She is GREAT!!!

No comments: