Sooo much going on...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lots has happened since last time I blogged...I changed jobs and started working for Lukes roofing company. This has kept me VERY busy, no Facebook or Blog time! So many things have happened to my online friends that I wasnt even aware of!
I've been wedding planning like crazy, and probaly acting a little crazy at it! Im downn to a month and a half and have soo much left to do! Because Im spending so much time working at Lukes, I didn't like that Kelsey was home by herself after school so much, SO I checked her out of school and she comes with me in the mornings and is finishing up 7th grade using the Alpha Omega homeschool program.
The painter finially finished Lukes/my future house.
Kelsey turned 13 yesterday!
I will do "break-down" post of all of these, just wanted to give a little summary!!

No comments: